Friday, April 24, 2015

Summary for April C4K

This is a picture of a draing of a man holding a sign that says "Don't forget to leave your comment!"


C4K#8

Student post:
One thing I like about books is seeing the different types of writing style. Some writers choose to write their works of literature in one first person throughout the book. Others might change the part of view after each chapter with as many characters as they want. Some choose to write to where they can pick when they are writing as if they were silently, invisibly sanding with characters through the story. Each writer will write his or her book in different ways and different styles.

My comment:
Tressie, 
This is a great observation of writing styles. I think it is very interesting to see these different writing styles and what they do for the story. I believe that the writing style choice has the power to make a story engaging or to lose the reader’s interest. As I have read more books, I have found I enjoy many different writing styles. I encourage you to keep reading and making great observations!


C4K#9

Student post:
In the New Zealand they start spaghetti tree they pick like a apple

My Comment:
Nicole,
This would have been an interesting beginning to April fool's in New Zealand. I wonder if they put spaghetti in the tree or if it was a spaghetti tree. Could you imagine what a sight that would be! I will be pondering this sentence later.
sincerely,
Paige Inman

C4K #10 

Nadia's Bucket List

5 years
  • Graduate
  • Make my parents proud
  • be in a good relationship
  • Have a stable job
  • have my liscence
  • Get over my insecurities
  • Be happy
10 years
  • gradute college
  • Get my masters
  • Be in a stable relationship/engaged
  • Good job
  • Be happy
Life
  • be married
  • Have 5 kids
  • Be a good mom
  • learn to cook like my Jammie
  • Live in a good house in a nice neighborhood
  • Make a quilt for my house
  • Be happy

My comment

Nadia,
I think you have some great goals on your bucket list and with hard work you can accomplish them. When I was a senior in high school I had to make a bucket list similar to your's for my senior project. From time to time I will look back at my senior bucket list to see which one's I've accomplished and which ones have changed. As life changes so do some of your goals, but the last item on your list should never change. Be happy! 
Sincerely, 
Paige Inman

No comments:

Post a Comment